To protect our community from any potential spread of COVID-19 or the flu, we are currently restricting all visitation, including families. Exceptions will be made for essential healthcare providers and unique situations.
Call (734)847-3217 if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Vibrant Life Communities
Essential Visitor Protocol
Vibrant Life Communities currently are limiting entrance to their senior communities to only staff, essential health care providers, very limited family interaction (family members who have an actively passing loved one) and other limited exceptions. Every visitor who is allowed in the community should observe the following
- Check-in with the designated Staff Member at the front desk.
- Answer the following questions:
- Do you have any symptoms of the flu – cough, cold, shortness of breath
- Have you been in contact with anyone with flu symptoms
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has or is being tested for the COVID – 19 virus
- Have you flown in an airplane in the last 14 days
- Have you been in a foreign country in the last 14 days
- Have you been in any other senior communities in the last 14 days
- Have you been in any other senior communities where they have had a current outbreak of the flu or COVID – 19
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, they should not be allowed into the community. Health Care workers who have been in other communities but there is no outbreak may be allowed entrance. They must adhere to the following precautions:
- Wash hands before and after entry and exit to community and each interaction with a resident
- Follow Universal Precautions
- Use Mask, gowns, and PPE (personal protection equipment) when visiting or caring for a person under quarantine
Pharmacy Med Drop-Off and Fed-Ex Urine Protocol
- Call beforehand
- Ring the bell
- Wait for staff
- A staff member will step into the vestibule or outside, pick up meds, and sign.
Other Contractors and Deliveries
- Contractors call the appropriate number listed on the front door
- Designated Staff will instruct where to drop off items
- Contractor not to enter the building and to avoid contact with residents and all staff but the receiving person