Vibrant Life Senior Living, Kalamazoo
People helping people thrive
Welcome to Vibrant Life Senior Living, Kalamazoo, a Vibrant Life Senior Living property
The people who live with us receive industry-leading memory care and assisted living services in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Caring staff and specially trained CareFriends will help you or your loved ones thrive. Experience personalized care plans and find encouragement with meaningful relationships and stimulating activities. New Friends prides itself on offering 24-hour supervision in three distinct lodges to meet the individual needs you bring to our community.
Conveniently located in southwest Michigan, Our residents receive quality care in a home-like environment. Each of our three lodges provides progressively more support for mild, moderate, and extensive care requirements. Each community offers private suites and comfortably furnished public areas. Social spaces are available for groups of all sizes, and our pleasant outdoor spaces include patios and walking paths. We administer medicine privately and work without medical carts or scrubs to create the most restful environment possible.
In addition to daily care services, We offer the following amenities to encourage comfort and health, including:
- Spacious individual suites with private bathroom and shower
- Three unique levels of Memory Care
- Maximum of 20 people per lodge
- Cultural, physical, cognitive, social and recreational activities eight hours a day, every day
- Daily housekeeping and bi-weekly laundry
- Daily exercise and meaningful movement with music
- Family gatherings and educational workshops
- Event calendars tailored to the skills of each lodge’s occupants
- Transitional counseling and support services
- A cafe in each lodge
If you are looking for assisted living near Kalamazoo or have a loved one in need of memory care services near Kalamazoo, please contact our Vibrant Life Senior Living, Kalamazoo location. We can provide virtual tours and have a comprehensive Covid-19 plan and protocol for new and current residents.