- Conveniently located near Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, and Canton, our beautiful 27-acre campus is easily accessed from M14 or I94. Our community is made up of four unique 18 room lodges, each with its own assisted living or memory care specialty:
- The Commons: allows residents to live as they always have in assisted living, or as we call it, “living with assistance.” Residents of The Commons receive as little or as much physical support as they need and have access to a number of amenities, including a bistro/coffee shop, theater, chapel, and beautiful dining and living spaces.
- The Town Plaza: people with early memory needs can still enjoy life to the fullest at the Town Plaza, knowing we are sensitive to their individual issues while being close to the library, beauty shop, luxurious spa, and Solden Stage for entertainment.
- The Village: those with moderate to severe memory issues will continue living a vibrant life at The Village, receiving state-of-the-art cognitive and physical care they need with access to the walking friendly circular Lodge.
- The Arbor: provides quality care to people with later stage memory issues. Residents and their families can enjoy each other in a beautiful tree-like courtyard setting.
Our Superior Township location offers a wide variety of townships to help our residents’ physical and emotional wellbeing, including:
- Weekly visits from a physician group, eliminating the need for outside visits to your primary care physician
- In-house rehab for short and long-term physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Our own Board certified, former University of Michigan neurologist — unheard of in the assisted living industry! — for residents with memory or neurological issues
- Partnership with the University of Michigan School of Social Work, where Masters level students will provide counseling and support services for any resident, staff or family who may be in need. At Vibrant Life, we believe that everyone’s mental health is just as important as their physical well-being.
There are also a number of entertainment options on our campus, including:
- Bistro/coffee shops in both our assisted living and memory care lodges
- Movie theater
- Library/computer room
- The Solden Stage, which hosts
- Vim and Vigor rehab and dance studio
- Oasis spa and walk-in tub
- Walking paths
You can learn more about our assisted living or memory care services on our website, or contact us for more information.