CareFriends: Our Assisted Living Staff Make the Difference
We call our staff “CareFriends” because the relationship they have with each resident is personal and just as important as our professional care services. CareFriends are specially trained to help care for our residents in a way that follows the Vibrant Life Philosophy, which means assisting people to maintain as much independence as possible in everything they do; making each moment of each day count by making each care experience a positive one.
Life at Vibrant Life Assisted Living
Maintaining a daily, enriching schedule is a large part of the positive experience for everyone who lives here. Each Vibrant Life location offers a full calendar of events and plenty of amenities to keep everyone involved with other people and active doing the things they enjoy. We want every person to find activities they love to do, once they’ve gotten ready for the day, and our CareFriends are happy to help each resident find a routine that works best for them.
Assisted Living Activities
Each Vibrant Life assisted living location offers activities such as:
- Art classes
- Baking, book, and movie clubs
- Bingo and games
- Musical events
- Pet visits
- Walking club
- Outings and travel to nearby events
- Daily movement and individually based exercise
Assisted Living Amenities
Our CareFriends are also here to provide the daily care services your loved one needs to live a healthy, vibrant life. The level of care depends on each resident’s individual needs and can vary from “just needing a hand” to complete care.
- 24-hour staffing
- A nurse on staff and on-call
- Personal care and hygiene services throughout the day
- Medication management and dispensing
- Three delicious and nutritious meals per day, plus snacks, with supportive dining assistance if needed
- Weekly laundry, housekeeping, and daily straightening
- Cable TV and high-speed internet access
- Assistance with arranging transportation
- On-site beauty salon with beautician/barber
- Physical therapy and other support services
We give your loved ones a vibrant life through quality care, enriching activities, and strong relationships. At the same time, we know that transitioning to an assisted living facility can be a challenging time for you or your loved one. We welcome you to call us or stop by to visit — we’re happy to answer any questions you may have and to give you a personalized tour of our locations.
Come in for a visit to learn more. Call (734)847-3217 or send us a note: